CRJ 105 WK 2 Assignment 1 - Topic Selection and Proposal
Purchase this tutorial here:
Assignment 1: Topic Selection and Proposal
Due Week 2 and worth 100 points
The topic for the Research Project should be selected in Week 1 and delivered by the end of Week 2.
Students should choose a topic that interests and challenges them, one that they see as a problem or
challenge. In order to satisfy the requirements, students must select a topic from the textbook, explain
why they chose the topic, and describe the intent of the research. The Topic Selection and Proposal
assignment further provides students with an opportunity to receive feedback from the instructor before
completing additional work.
Information at the following link is helpful in completing this assignment:
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
1. Select a topic from the textbook that you want to explore in greater depth.
2. Provide an explanation as to why the topic needs to be researched and the problems and
challenges that exist.
3. Analyze the topic, and describe the intended outcome of your research.
4. Describe the approach or actions that you will take in conducting your research.
5. Use at least three (3) scholarly sources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia, Ask.com,
Answers.com, Freedictionary.com, and other open source Websites do not qualify as