ACC 491 Entire Course Contemporary Auditing I
ACC 491(Contemporary Auditing I )Complete Class All Weeks DQs and Assignments
ACC 491 Week 1 Individual Generally Accepted Auditing Standards Paper
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you explain the nature and functions of auditing. Relate your explanation to the audit functions in your organization, or an organization with which you are familiar. In your paper, be sure to address the following:
• Describe the elements of the Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS).
• Describe how these standards apply to financial, operational, and compliance audits.
• Explain the effect that the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, and the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB), will have on audits of publicly traded companies.
• Discuss the additional requirements that are placed on auditors from this Act, and the actions of the PCAOB.
ACC 491 Week 2 Individual Assignments From the Text
Resource:Modern Auditing: Assurance Services and the Integrity of Financial Reporting
Preparewritten answers toChapter 1: Comprehensive Question 1-23 – Organizations associated with the public accounting profession.
Learning Team Auditing, Attestation, and Assurance Services Paper
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you compare and contrast auditing, attestation, and assurance services. In your paper, be sure to include the following:
• An example of each type of service
• Who might request such a service
• What standards apply to each service and who establishes those standards
ACC 491 Week 3 Individual Assignments From the Text
Resource: Modern Auditing: Assurance Services and the Integrity of Financial Reporting
Prepare written answers to the following assignments: