1. _____ refers to the collection of information – including what, when, how, and from whom –
that will be used to determine the effectiveness of the training program.
A) Training effectiveness
B) Training outcomes
C) Evaluation design
D) Training evaluation
2. _____ can be used as a "dress rehearsal" to show the program to managers, trainees, and customers.
A) Evaluative training
B) Summative evaluation
C) Formative evaluation
D) Pilot testing
3. Identify the third level outcome amongst the following Kirkpatrick's four-level framework for categorizing training outcomes.
4. Skill-based outcomes include acquisition or learning of skills and use of skills on the job.
5. Utility analysis is a cost-benefit analysis method that involves assessing the dollar value of training based on estimates of the difference in job performance between trained and untrained employees, and the number of individuals trained.
6. This relates to the learner's decision regarding what information to attend, how to remember, and how to solve problems
A) Cognitive strategies
B) Intellectual skills
D) Verbal information
7. The process of withdrawing positive or negative reinforcers to eliminate a behavior is known as _____.
8. Pedagogy gives the instructor major responsibility for making decisions about learning content, method, and evaluation.
9. Learning strategies include rehearsal, organizing, and delegation.
10. Seating arrangements at the training site should be based on an understanding of the desired type of trainee...