(Use only those which are applicable to the specific project)
Use on all Option C Systems:
1. All street lighting work shall be performed in accordance with the 2002 Oregon Standard Specifications for Construction except as noted on these plans or in the project special provisions.
All street lighting work shall be performed in accordance with the 2007 City of Portland Standard Construction Specifications except as noted on these plans or in the project special provisions. (Verify which base spec will be used and select appropriate note)
2. Contractor shall contact ________, C.O.P. Street Lighting Design (503-823-___) prior to construction for information concerning material submittals, and installation of buried materials such as street light conduits.
3. Contractor to contact Dale Kurkinen, C.O.P. Street Lighting Inspector (503-823-5217 office, 503-823-8889 cell) 48 hours prior to starting any street lighting work and prior to concealing any materials that will be buried in soil, concrete, or CDF.
4. Street lighting poles shall be installed at (identify offset in inches behind curb) behind face of curb.
5. Provide one polyester pull tape rated at 1250 lbs, and one additional yellow #12 awg wire in a ALL conduits. This conductor will be used as a “tracer” wire for future locating of the underground system.
6. Contractor is responsible for furnishing and installing all lighting materials except as noted on plans.
Locations with New Services:
7. Contractor shall be responsible for all coordination with utility company and associated costs. Consultant to identify a PGE/PP&L contact person. The utility work request number for this project is _Consultant to contact PGE / PP&L to obtain number for future reference.
8. Contractor shall obtain an electrical permit from the Bureau of Development Services.
Locations with Existing Lighting materials:
9. Contractor shall be responsible for cost to...