Exam 4 Chapters 12-14
____1. External data refer to data about other organizations.
____2. Attitudes and opinions are psychographic characteristics.
____3. The early stages of a product’s life cycle are generally the most profitable for the company because there is little competition.
____4. Sales offices typically do not store or warehouse any inventory.
____5. A pushing strategy is designed to motivate wholesalers and retailers.
____6. Market segmentation attempts to isolate the traits that distinguish a certain group of consumers from the overall market.
____7. The fastest-growing advertising medium is the Internet.
____8. Throughout the marketing process, a successful organization focuses on building customer relationships.
____9. The appropriate marketing strategy may be different for convince goods and specialty goods.
____10. The most common market coverage for low-priced convenience items is intensive distribution.
____11. Advertising is the most visible form of non-personal promotion.
____12. Penetration pricing assumes that a low price will attract new buyers.
____13. A product is a bundle of physical, service, and symbolic attributes.
____14. Customer service is a part of product strategy.
____15. Creative selling involves a persuasive type of promotional presentation.
16. Define puffery
17. Give an example of automatic merchandising
18. What does a convenience store offer by being open 24 hours each day?
19. What is an example of place utility?
20. What is the most basic form of promotion?
21. What is a firm’s most important consideration in choosing a distribution channel?
22. What are consumer products classified as?
23. Combination of product lines represent a company’s what?
24. How much money do businesses spend on personal selling verses advertising?
25. The delivery of raw materials begins...
Express your owns thoughts and ideas on this essay by writing a grade and/or critique.
Sign Up or Login to your account to leave your opinion on this Essay.