By submitting this form, I understand that I am allowing my son/daughter to participate in the 2014 Boston Lobsters World TeamTennis (WTT) venue as a ball person knowingly, and without compulsion. My son/daughter is in good health, and is under no disability (except as noted in the application on the following page) which restricts his/her participation.
In consideration of my son/daughter being allowed to participate, I understand that he/she:
1. ASSUMES all risks for bodily injury;
2. Waives all claims for bodily injury, property damage or loss arising out of or in any way related to the Event, whether caused by negligence or willful or otherwise;
3. RELEASES, hold harmless and promise not to sue the owners, operators, sponsors, promoters and their officers, agents and employees; of the Event and the owners, leasors, leasees, licensors, licensees, and their officers, agents, and employees, of property used by or in any way related to the Event with respect to any injury or loss I may suffer by negligence or otherwise, except that caused by gross negligence or willful or wanton misconduct;
4. Grants to the owner of the Event and its assignees the right to use my name, likeness and biographical material for the purpose of promoting and advertising the Event and for photographing, televising broadcasting and filming the same;
5. Consents to first aid and medical treatments which may as a result of injury or illness seem reasonably advisable;
6. This form is not an employment agreement between the volunteer and the International Tennis Hall of Fame.
By submitting this application for my son/daughter to be a ball person, I accept the above terms:
Electronically sign here*:
First Name: *
Last Name: *
Guardian Name: *
Zip Code: *
Day Phone: *
**Please include area code.
Email Address: *...