Words of Wisdom:
"And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand." - Majora
Essays on Dehshat Gardi In Urdue
- Extermism In Pakistan
- Who was Shahzab and why he was murderd?
Twenty-year old Shahzeb Khan...
- English Urdu Relationship
- to be given a bag too. The Sharif Commission, formed in 1959, had recommended that both Urdu and Bangla be used as mediums of instruction from Class VI onward and in...
- Urdu English
- religious pressure groups appeared to favour Urdu. The Urdu lobby held several yearly Urdu conferences and the question of Urdu being made the national language of...
- The Origin Of The Urdu Language
The historical development of Urdu may be divided into Early Urdu, Old Urdu, Middle Urdu, and Modern Urdu periods.
It is a form of...
- Birth Of Urdu Journalism In The Indian Subcontinent
- page make-up and the editing pattern. This pattern was followed by almost all the Urdu papers which appeared in the first half of the 19th century in other parts of...
Copyright © 2015. EssayDepot.com