Words of Wisdom:
"if a parrot can really speak then what will be the right word,,good morning?" - Ictus5
Essays on Hindi Essay Guru Nanak Dev Ji
- Guru Nanak Dev Ji
- his society and of establishing the basic equality of all castes, classes and sexes.
When Guru Nanak Dev ji were 12 years old his father gave him twenty rupees...
- Guru Nanak Dev Ji
- on 15 April 1469, now celebrated as Prakash Divas of Guru Nanak Dev, at Ri Bhoi K Talva, now called Nankana Sahib, near Lahore, Pakistan. Today, his birthplace...
- Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- Sikh religion was founded by Guru Nanak Dev Ji, first Guru of Sikhs, in 1469 CE. Today Sikh religion
has over 20 million people across the whole world. The Sikhism...
- Guru Nanak
- burning. A long time ago when Hindu males died the women were preached. Guru Nanak Dev Ji said that men and women are equal, so sati shouldnt be practiced.
- Guru Teg Bahadur Ji
- year 1621. Guru Ji's original name was Tyal Mal (Master of Detachment). He spent his childhood at Amritsar. In his early years he learned Gurmukhi, Hindi, Sanskrit...
- Stereotype In The Merchant Of Venice
religion, many stories have been told about the 1st God, Siri Guru Nanak Dev Ji, and
how He converted many "lost souls" that were either atheist or from another...
- Sikhism And Christanity
Sikhism "burnt be the tongue which says God came out of the womb". Guru Nanak Dev ji was married and had two sons. He wanted to prove that one does not have to give...
Bhakti Poetry was also tremendously secular in nature and its propounders like Kabir and Guru Nanak had a large number of followers irrespective of caste or religion...
- Salman Rushdie-Midnights Children
suitcase, flings them into a wastepaper basket made of
tin with a painting of Guru Nanak on the side, and sets fire to them. Flames
leap up, taking him by surprise...
- Xuhy's Essay
- 0 www.kiransielts.blogspot.com (email@example.com)
0. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28...
- Caste And Mahathma
B. R. AMBEDKAR
PREFACE TO THE THIRD EDITION
The Second edition of this Essay appeared in 1937, and was exhausted within a very short period. A new...
- Indian History And Geography
LATEST STUDY MATERIALS WITH KEY POINTS
SOLAR SYSTEM - STATISTICS
The solar system consists of the Sun and 9 planets...
- Reduce Poverty In India
|Incharge Sarai 420 |
|(2) SHRI GURU NANAK NIWAS...
India. He was, as is widely acknowledged, born in Year 1398 A.D.(71 years |
|before Guru Nanak). Kabirpanthis (followers of Kabir) say that he lived upto the age...
- Mix Tittle
"All Rights Reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means...
10000 quiz questions and answers
10000 general knowledge
questions and answers
10000 general knowledge questions and answers
- Freedom Does Not Mean License,But Thewisdom To Chose Right For Oneself
S P E C I A L
S U P P L E M E N T
SOLVED GENERAL AWARENESS PAPER
Civil Services Prelims Examination, 2004
1. With reference to Indian Public Finance...
- Karma Essay
- it. The actions that are going around the world are all in Hukam, whether they are good or bad. As Guru Nanak Dev Ji has quote Hukmey andar sab hai. Bahr Hukam na...
- Hindu Time Line
mystic compositions that are sung to the present day.
1469-1538: Lifetime of Guru Nanak, founder of Sikhism, originally a reformist Hindu sect stressing devotion...
- General Knowledge
HAZRAT MUHAMMAD (PBUH) Holy Prophet was born in 571 A.D 22nd April. Fathers name, Hazat Abdullah. Mother Name, Hazrat Amna. Maternal Grand Fathers name Wahib bins...
- Women In India
justice and equality between men and women.
Shortly after the Bhakti movement, Guru Nanak, the first Guru of Sikhs also preached the message of equality between men...
- Guru Gobind Singh Ji
- ; notable was his contribution to the continual formalisation of the faith which the First Sikh Guru Ji Guru Nanak had founded, as a religion, in the 15th century...
- Nature With Life
12. Dussehra (Vijay Dasami) 13. Diwali (Deepavali) 14. Id-ulzuha (Bakrid) 15. Guru Nanaks Birthday 16. Muharram 17. Christmas Day Date 26th Jan 16th Feb 02nd Mar...
to Lord Jagannath who has been worshipped by Ramanuja, Chaitanya, Sankaracharya and Guru Nanak, themselves worthy of worship. (11) Felicitation to Lord Jagannath...
- Guru Nanak And Meera Bai
- feeling the call to turn inward in meditation at key points in his life.
Guru Nanak's moment of enlightenment came when, after singing devotional songs, he bathed...
60 60 300 60 120 60 60 60 360 60 120 60 120 60 420
Guru Nanak Institute of Technology, Vill. Sohana, (Near Mullana) Tehsil Barara, Distt. Ambala (2008...
- Golden Triangle Tour
Holiday Indias Offer Document contains:
1. Personalized Tour Itinerary
2. Cost & Inclusions
3. About the Company
4. Weather in India...
- Bhakti As a Social Critic
7. many of them traveled widely and were multilingual-like Kabir, Meerabai, Guru Nanak, Namdev or Vidyapati;
8. poetry and philosophy co-existed supporting each...
- Reviving The Patriotism
gives it to kalam..nextday when the prince was playing football in school his hand gets fractured and he has a hindi essay writing compotition tom. He has to submit...
- Netaji Subhashchandra Bhose Hindi Essay
- : 28th March 1977.
Father name : Mr.Sudhakar K. Chaware
Languages Known : Hindi, Marathi & English.
Marital Status : Married
Hobbies : Music, Badminton...
Copyright © 2014. EssayDepot.com