Words of Wisdom:
"I know I am but what are you?" - Diane
Essays on Kannada
- There is also a sharp distinction between the spoken and written forms of Kannada. Spoken Kannada tends to vary from region to region. The written form is more or...
- Kannada Quiz
- of Karnataka?
4. Which is the official language of Karnataka?
5. When did the British annex Kanara?
6. Which kingdom in Karnataka...
- Emergence Of Kannada News Channels
- is owned by Dr.kalaingar M.karunanidi. on may 2nd 1994 sun network launched kannada regional channel in karnataka under the name udaya TV. On june 30th,2000 virappan...
- An Attitude Survey Of Crime Programmes On Kannada News Channel
- that the Masters Dissertation entitled
An attitude survey of crime programmes on Kannada News channel. is a bonafied work carried out by MR. Prashanth.V bearing...
- Culture Of India
- official languages includes four Dravidian tongues: Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, and Kannada, which predominate, respectively, in the southern states of Andhra Pradesh...
Copyright © 2015. EssayDepot.com