Words of Wisdom:
"GET CRUNK" - Nguyen
Essays on Mathematician Aryabhatta
- Paradigm Shifts
- Major Paradigm Shifts from an Indian Perspective
Gaurav Singh (Student ID 200401092)
Kapil Goyal (Student ID 200401100)
Course Title : Science Technology...
- of numerals is known as Hindu-Arabic numerals. Great Indian mathematicians Aryabhatta of Kusumapura (5th Century) developed the place value notation. Brahmagupta...
- Proud To Be An Indian
- India to science in general and mathematics in particular. Indian Mathematician Aryabhatta invented zero. Bhaskaracharya, in fifth century, calculated the time taken...
- Mathematicians Of India
- a symbol for zero, the French mathematician Georges Ifrah argues that knowledge ... tendency to misspell his name as "Aryabhatta" by analogy with other names having...
- use a symbol for zero, the French mathematician Georges Ifrah argues that knowledge of ... to misspell his name as "Aryabhatta" by analogy with other names having...
Copyright © 2015. EssayDepot.com