Words of Wisdom:
"If you love something let it go, if it comes back if was yours to keep" - NBIGFAMILY
Essays on Muharram Ul Harram In Urdu
- Annual Report
- also participated in this walk , started from Urdu College and ended at Mazar -e- Quaid, ... 2. Sundas Riaz
3. Ayesha Ghaffar
4. Qurat -ul- Ain
- Pakistan Affairs Mcqs Book
- was the first Governor General of Bengal. Hindi-Urdu controversy started in 1867. Mohsin-ul-Mulk founded Urdu Defence Association. Syed Ahmed Khan born on 17th...
- a magazine entitled Tehzib ul ikhlaq in Urdu language in order to promote Urdu. Eminent Urdu writers like Syed Ahmed, Shibli Nomani, Mohsin Ul Mulk, Maulana Hali...
- Research Paper
- The Corrupt Kitab-Ut-Taqdeer Of Parwez
- and see what kind of concepts and ideas the Quran
presents. (Mafhoom-ul-Quran: Urdu version - Page 21-22).
On this unique formula of Parwez, the following...
- Pakistan Society
nationalism, the government of Zia ul-Haq declared Urdu to be the medium of instruction in government schools. Urdu was aggressively promoted via television, radio...
- ‘Scope Of Urdu Language In Pakistan’
Top of Form
* All fields required unless otherwise noted
Website Subject & Content
What is the name of your website?
We will use this name to...
- Dar Ul Islam
Dr al-Islm and Dr al-Harb
The term dar al-islam, which literally means the house or abode of Islam, came to signify Islamic territory in juridical discussions...
- Dr. Muhmmad Iqbal
 He wrote his works in Persian and Urdu. Being a close associate of Muhammad Ali ... ("The Poet of the East"), and Hakeem-ul-Ummat ("The Sage of Ummah"). He is...
Flag | |
Motto: "Bersekutu Bertambah Mutu"
"Unity Is Strength"  |
Anthem: Negaraku (My Country) |
- About Lahore
Punjabi are known as Lahori Punjabi due to a mixture of Punjabi and colloquial Urdu. According to the 2006 census, Lahore's population is expected to top 10 million...
- Gender Discrimination
Gender DiscriminationThe News, Opinion - July 27, 2002
Rasul Bakhsh Rais No other issue is so contentious and well-debated in the politics of contemporary...
- Press In Subcountinent
- had a profound effect on the Muslim society. First Delhi Urdu Akhbar and second was Syed-ul-Akhbar. Delhi Urdu Akhbar continued for twenty one years. Maulvi Muhammad...
- English Translation (Kanz-ul-Eeman)
Al-Quran-ul-Kareem (English Translation) Kanz-ul-Eeman
An English Translation from "KANZ-UL-EEMAN" The Urdu Translation by...
- English Urdu Relationship
- to be given a bag too. The Sharif Commission, formed in 1959, had recommended that both Urdu and Bangla be used as mediums of instruction from Class VI onward and in...
- PMS CSS GENERAL KNOWLEDGE MCQS
1- what plants exhale at night
2- velocity of sound
3- Which vitamins not stored in human...
- Facts About Pakistan
Facts about Pakistan
Pakistan, officially Islmic Republic of Pakistan Urdu Islm- Jamhrya-ePkistn country in South Asia. It is bounded to the west by Iran, to the...
- Nature With Life
ulzuha (Bakrid) 15. Guru Nanaks Birthday 16. Muharram 17. Christmas Day Date 26th ... Parsi New Years day 19th Aug 21. Jamat-ul-vida 26th Aug 22. Ganesh Chaturthi...
- Flood In Pakistan
speed in English, fair Urdu & Numeric keypad]
Contact persons, references, etc
Admin assistant ICRC international...
- Pakistani Media Synopsis
System Conclusions The Military and Media Legislation A Free and Plural Media? Urdu and English Media TV vs. Press Personal-safety Concerns Recommendations
- Communal Harmony
English, Hindi and Urdu text as students use to answer in either Hindi or Urdu text ... Marks
UNIT-IV 16 Shrukhs of Sheikh Ul Alam
17 18 19
A Will In The Name...
- Pakistan Society
Main Languages: Urdu (national language), English (widely used in government and business...
- Constitution Of Pakistan 1973
; and the National Awami Party (NAP) together with their political ally, Jamiat-ul Ulema-i-Islam (of Maulana Mufti Mahmood) JUI, got clear majorities in Baluchistan...
The first meaning of "Islam" is the verb from the root "aslama", meaning to "surrender, obey, sincerity and in peace." The second meaning of "Islam...
- therefore, falls on the first day of the month Shawwal.
Eid-ul-Fitr Salat (Namaz in Urdu/Persian) is a Wajib (strongly recommended, just short of obligatory) or...
- The Prisoner Of Zenda
NED UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY KARACHI-75270, PAKISTAN
PROSPECTUS FOR POST GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
LEADING TO THE DEGREE OF MASTER OF ENGINEERING...
- Salman Rushdie-Midnights Children
ABC Amber Text Converter Trial version, http://www.thebeatlesforever.com/processtext/abctx
MIDNIGHT'S CHILDREN Salmon Rusdie is the author of seven novels...
- General Knowledge
stayed for 10 days. Bibi Amna suckled Prophet for 3 days.
UMUL MOMENEEN Umat-ul-Momineen is called to Wives of Holy prophet. Zainab bint Khazeema is known as...
- British Pakistanis
English to be their first language. Urdu, the national language of Pakistan, is ... mark the Islamic festivals of Eid ul Adha and Eid ul Fitr
The annual Birmingham Eid...
- Media In Subcontinent
Maraat-ul- Akhbar: 5
Press Laws: 6
1799 Press Law 6
1823 Press Law: 6
1835 Press Law: 6
Urdu Journalism: 7
About Urdu Newspapers: 7
Copyright © 2016. EssayDepot.com