Words of Wisdom:
"Those who criticise, are normally capable of more than the people they are criticising." - NewRaVer
Essays on Nanking Store Of Macario Tiu
- Nanking Store
- Nanking Store" won third prize in the Palanca Award. He is a native of Davao City and presently residing at Catalunan Grande.
by Macario D. Tiu...
- all well played by her choice of words. | In the short story Nanking Store, author Macario D. Tiu uses the first person point of view. He uses effective and lively...
- Mandaya Weaving
- us to see the display about Mandaya. We would also like to thank Dr. Macario Tiu for sharing his time and expertise in our topic and for having detailed suggestions...
- Cebu Literature
- used to write in English have shifted to Cebuano. Among them are Davao-based Macario Tiu, Don Pag-usara, and Satur Apoyon, and Cebu-based Ernesto Lariosa (a Focus...
- Philippine Literature
1. Literature is the art of written works, and is not bound to published sources. The word literature means "acquaintance with letters. The two most...
Copyright © 2015. EssayDepot.com