Words of Wisdom:
"Not to sound vage, but sometimes in life it is what it is." - BemTexcycle
Essays on Navratri
- of the festival, only to be opened on the tenth day of Dussehra. Traditionally, Navratri was celebrated by Hindu women only, in the honor of goddess Amba/Durga. Amba...
- of health and prosperity, Navratri is traditionally an auspicious and religious time for starting new ventures (Navratri). In north India, Navratri is celebrated by...
- Navratri Significance And Celebration
- in the beheading of Mahisa on the tenth. The nine nights came to be known as Navratri, while the tenth day was called Vijaya Dashami, the tenth day that brought the...
- lot easier to keep
fast when I am at home.
In a nutshell, 9 days of navratri are more about self control. The human body is detoxified due to this
- and play Garba with great enthusiasm.The mood of Navratri is very colourful & unique.
In West Bengal, Navratri is celebrated as 'Durga-pooja'which is the most...
Copyright © 2015. EssayDepot.com