Words of Wisdom:
"Just living is not enough... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. " - Kat197826
Essays on Pollution In Kerala In Malayalam
- River Pollution In Kerala
- All 44 rivers in Kerala are highly polluted due to inflow of untreated domestic, industrial wastes and agriculture runoff. Most of the industries are near the...
- Tourism In Kerala
- (15005 sq mi) |
ISO 3166-2 | IN-KL |
Portal: Kerala |
Website | kerala.gov.in |
Kerala (Malayalam: , pronounced [Kraam]( listen)) is a state in India. It...
- Malayalam Evolution
- Malayalam(Grantha Bhasha)and printed by Portuguese from Cochin in 1556 was the first Malayalam printed book in Kerala.Flos Sanctorum written by Henrique in Malayalam...
- History Of Malayalam Cinema
- created a base to the Malayalam film industry.
Followed by the success of Balan, Jnambika was released in 1940. After Prahlada (1941), Kerala had to wait till 1948...
- Malayalam Lettering
- also added to make it sound great.
Changampuzha Krishna Pillai
The most popular and celebrated Malayalam poet from Kerala, he was known almost exclusively...
Copyright © 2015. EssayDepot.com