Words of Wisdom:
"A bag of sweets and a big wide smile that's the sign of a peadophile. ( ;....; ) Moral...'if he looks shifty give hima shot in the pills'" - Ezslax
Essays on Quaid e Azam In Sindhi Language
- Quaid e Azam
- known in Pakistan as Quaid-e-Azam (Urdu: "Great Leader") and Baba-e-Qaum ... mother language was Gujarati; in time they also came to speak Kutchi, Sindhi and...
- vision about the Pakistan.
Quaid-e-Azam said in his presidential address ... thinks at once, according to the English language and British usage, of private relations...
- much for India, but you never hear about Quaid-e-Azam who did everything to get us at the ... own distinctive culture and civilization, language and literature, art and...
- Life Of Quaid e Azam After Independence
- the ever eloquent words of the Quaid-i-Azam.
"We are a nation with our own distinctive culture and civilization, language and literature, art and architecture...
- Quaid-e -Azam
- who became in the process our Quaid-e-Azam, our leader and founder of Pakistan. ... time but he learnt to reason well in a language that was once remote and alien, he...
Copyright © 2015. EssayDepot.com