HCS 490 Week 1 Individual Assignment Health Care Marketing Information Matrix
There are a variety of information sources that may be used by consumers to obtain information relating to the marketing of health care products and services. The matrix found in Week One of the student website is intended to assist you in organizing the information contained in these sources. Consider the types of marketing messages that these information sources may contain and the reliability of the marketing message. Following the provided example, identify three examples of your own.
Resource: Health Care Marketing Information Matrix grading criteria located on the student website.
Complete the Health Care Marketing Information Matrix located on the student website. This assignment is due Week One.
HCS 490 Week 2 Learning Team Assignment Government Regulatory Agencies and Impact on Consumer Choices Outline
• Resource: Government Regulatory Agencies and Impact on Consumer Choices Outline grading criteria located on the student website.
• Resource: University of Phoenix Material: Agency Overview located on the student website
Health care consumers and providers have access to a variety of health care products and services, which may be a benefit and a challenge. Governmental oversight of health care products and services exist and affect both the type and quality of products and services to which health care consumers have access. Health care products and services are regulated by a variety of governmental agencies, such as the following:
• The Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
• The FDA Division of Drug Marketing, Advertising, and Communications (DDMAC)
• The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
• Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
To prepare for the Government Regulatory Agencies...