Spirit of humanity service is simply the service of divine love, kindness and religious tolerance. Helping and serving the penniless families give a beam to our face and a smirk to their faces too.
The upshot is that we should initially help the people from the poor families and admit the children in schools and provide books, free food. We should always keep a regular touch with these extended families and is indispensable to keep them in robustness and condition and try to help in their anguish from sickness.
Schools in villages sometimes lack water-tanks and sports items. Those schools should be detected and carried on for providing such amenities for children from village schools having no financial supports are to be taken up and encouraged to go to higher studies. We can also guide the children in the choice of their interest so that they can improve their life well.
Many Gods and religious preacher initiate the act of service. Here are a few examples-
• Love all , Serve all – Sathya Sai Baba
• We cannot do great , but we can do small things with great love – Mother Teresa
• Everybody can be great, because anybody can serve. You don’t have to have a collage degree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace, a soul generated by love – Martin Luther King, Jr.
• Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile – Albert Einstein.
• To remove the evil of egoism, service is the most efficient instrument. – Sathya Sai Baba.
• Service in this world is the highest prayer, loving the people around us is the world’s greatest devotion. -Swami Vivekananda
Cherishing the thought of oneness or serving is the true spiritual life. God loves those who do good to mankind as His own children.
Service is the blossom of love, a flower that fills the mind with rapture. Anyone may blame you, but you should take no notice of all such blames and go forward in doing service without any vindictiveness. Such good service can be fully achieved only with loving,...