Words of Wisdom:
"War can be defined as a struggle of an individual or group to uphold their beliefs or current position. " - Giang
Essays on Jallianwala Bagh
- Jallianwala Bagh Massacre
- were made in the evening of 12th April 1919 at 4:30pm in the Jallianwala Bagh. Neither General Dyer nor other authorities took any action to stop the meeting...
- were Gandhi's "weapons" in the fight against injustice. In Punjab, the Jallianwala Bagh massacre of civilians by British troops caused deep trauma to the nation...
- Mahatma Gandhiji
- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (Gujarati: , IPA: [mondäs kmnd gändi]) (2 October 1869 30 January 1948) was a major political and spiritual leader of India and the...
- Mohandas Gandhi
- Mohandas Mahatma Gandhi was born on 2nd October 1869 and even today the whole nation observes a national holiday to celebrate the birth of a great man. Gandhi was a...
- Pak Studies
- Pact meeting in 1916? 
(iv) How many people were killed at the Jallianwala Bagh massacre in 1919? 
(b) Why was the Simla Delegation of 1906 an important...
Copyright © 2015. EssayDepot.com